Sunday 1 June 2008

“How do I get rid of old acne scars?” – Woah! Wait Just a second!

I’ve been receiving a few emails regarding this very question.


“How do I get rid of old acne scars?”


But let me stop you right there! I think a lot of you are working backwards on this one. Its very expensive, and rather hard to actually get rid of old acne scars.. Although very doable (don’t get me wrong now) but there’s a much more efficient solution to the entire problem.

“What’s that then?”

If you look at the big picture, it’d be much easier to just prevent the scars in the first place. And that’s gold right there. You might not realise it now.. but stop and think about it for a second. If you just prevent that acne that’s causing you social embarrassment from leaving scars in the first place, then you avoid the whole situation.

I’m going to dispel a myth right here. You can have acne, bad acne, even horrible acne. But that doesn’t mean it has to leave scars.

What you need to do is use a treatment that helps prevent the inflammation (the cause of scars), and you’ll be scar free for the rest of your acne life.

Now it’s rather hard to tell, from just looking at the label of a product, if it’s going to actually do this, so I can’t simply give you a list of products to choose from.

But I can give you one solution.

Luckily, by pure chance, I discovered a product that prevents scarring all by itself. Now I don’t know if this was intentional, or if it’s just a lucky side effect, but it reduces inflammation entirely. And more importantly, stops my acne leaving scars.

So instead of asking “How do I get rid of old acne scars” instead ask “How can I prevent acne scars in the first place” and to do that, just find a product similar to mine that will prevent inflammation.

Here’s a link to that product in case your interested :)

Prevent your acne from leaving scars - Give it a look!

Hope that helps


Brian Clarke.